YOUR PARTNER IN PRECISION AGRICULTURE
Field-IQ Crop Input Control System
The Trimble® Field-IQ™ crop input control system enables productive and efficient functionality for your planting and nutrient and pest management operations. The Field-IQ system works with the Trimble TMX-2050 display and CFX-750™ display.
The Field-IQ™ crop input control system provides key precision agriculture functionality for your flow and application control.
- Variable rate application control
- Automatic section control
- Boom height control
- Seed monitoring
- Spinner speed control
Variable Rate Application Control
Save on input costs by monitoring and simultaneously varying up to 6 different materials to precisely plant seeds, apply chemicals, and broadcast fertilizers.
- Keep as-applied mapping records of inputs
- Adjust your seed population, fertilizer rates, or spray application manually or using a prescription created with Trimble Ag Software
- For more efficient fertilizer utilization, add a GreenSeeker® system
Automatic Section Control
Increase your profits by avoiding double coverage and eliminating wasted inputs using automatic or manual section control.
- Automatically control up to 48 rows individually for maximum savings and increased yields
- See where you have been and what you have done with overlap detection
- Eliminate overlap by adding Tru Count Air Clutches® and Tru Count LiquiBlock™ Valves
Boom Height Control
Maintain even material application when spraying, minimize environmental impact, and reduce operator fatigue.
- Automatically adjust the height of boom sections with sensors that measure the distance between ground cover or plant canopy, resulting in an even application of materials
- Ensure the health of neighboring crops and minimize environmental impact by eliminating off-target applications of products
- Automatic height sensing reduces operator fatigue by eliminating the need for manual boom switching
Monitor real-time seeding information or fertilizer delivery lines and prevent costly planter problems by catching them early before they cause yield reduction.
Spinner Speed Control
Automatically control spinner speed for spreader application systems.
The Rawson™ drive by Trimble allows you to perform single-product variable rate
Tru Count Products
Tru Count Air Clutches and LiquiBlock valves deliver superior performance for all your planting and spraying applications. They allow you to start and stop the flow of seed and fertilizer in real-time from the vehicle cab. With almost instant activation or deactivation, there is no lag time in your operation.