- Intelligent Ag
- Scale Tec
- Dakota Micro
- Ace Pumps
- Weed It
- Case IH AFS
- Dickey John
- Sure Fire Ag
- Our Brands
- Company Profile
- Contact Us
YOUR PARTNER IN PRECISION AGRICULTURE
1102 W 1st Ave
Ritzville, WA 99169
36959 Road J NE
Coulee City, WA 99115
TrueGuide implement guidance system
Passive implement guidance system that monitors and corrects the position of your implement by moving the tractor.
- Allows the implement get on line with movement from the tractor
- Requires a GNSS antenna on your implement and Autopilot™ system and the TMX-2050® display in your tractor
- Ideal for broadacre crop applications in which multi-pass repeatability is not required
Control your implement with the Trimble® TrueGuide® implement guidance system, a passive guidance system that monitors and corrects the position of your implement with compensation from your tractor.
With TrueGuide, your implement’s position Is dependent on your tractor. When your implement drifts, TrueGuide signals your tractor’s Autopilot system to pull the implement on line—so you can operate with ease no matter the guidance path.
- Reduces uncontrolled drift of the implement by more than 50% over guiding the tractor alone
- Minimizes draft and result in more consistent guess rows
- Increase your precision with input placement
2023 Site by MD | EquipmentLocator.com
Home | About Us | Ritzville | Coulee City | Sitemap
GOT A QUESTION?
Let us help you get moving.